Read about typical credit dilemmas.
About This Page
- Bank and Credit Product Complaints
- Residence Equity Loans
- Unsecured Loans
Bank and Credit Product Complaints
The Federal Reserve provides suggestions to assist you to file a grievance:
- Contact the branch supervisor, the client solution hotline, or even the organization’s web site.
- Explain your condition and exactly how you need the financial institution to eliminate it. Make use of this sample issue page for great tips on things to include in your grievance.
- Offer copies of receipts, checks, or any other proof the deal.
If the bank does not assist, get assistance from the appropriate regulatory agency.
Complaints About Deposit Accounts
A few federal federal government agencies regulate institutions that are financial. Learn which agency takes complaints regarding the lender.
- Contact the working office of the Comptroller associated with Currency for complaints about
- A national bank (has National in its title, or N. A at the conclusion)
- Federal cost savings and loans
- Federal cost savings banking institutions.
- For a challenge by having a state-chartered bank and trust business, contact either
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or
- A state banking authority.
- Grumble about a credit that is federally chartered because of the nationwide Credit Union management.