Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its use is limited to three summertime and during the planting of their vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this brief period it’s enough to build a light cottage from any sheet material. Not a terrible choice is a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a changing room, which is not difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material for cladding a dacha shower. With this case with success will suit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we decided to stop only on this gorgeous and durable stuff.
Let us consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for cladding the shower over other similar materials:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, let us move on https://shtorymax.ru/ to the next phase of building a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips regarding the development of the design of a country shower using a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha requires the production of this project. It is not required to develop complex drawings, and also a simple strategy could be sketched out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself what you would like to construct a shower. Very fast you can make a lightweight stall and only put it to the ground. More complex in the production of shower to the foundation with warm water heating, but such a design will probably last longer. Additionally, in a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in the cold.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with determining its place. It is essential to note that the tank ought to be constantly filled with water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It’s much better to set the shower stall close to the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will probably bathe a good deal of individuals, it needs to be placed as close as possible to this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath near the cesspool will rescue on laying sewer pipes, but it’s desirable to not deliver the stall nearer into the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On warm days, bad smells from the sewage system will permeate the shower, making an unpleasant atmosphere while bathing.
- The water from the tank during a summer shower is warmed by sunlight. The stall should be put in the sunniest location, where there’s no shade in the trees and tall structures.
- Inside the shower stall and altering room from polycarbonate should provide light, which means that you are able to bathe during the night. Only it is necessary to think about that the lights have to have a high degree of protection from water. It’s optimal to place shower cottages on the back of the home. Here are nearest to the sewer, water source and not way to pull on the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the place of the positioning of the summer shower, begin to make a plot of the cottage itself from polycarbonate. Originally it was decided that the backyard shower will be together with the living area. In this case, the width of this layout tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the duration of 1,6 m. When the owners are overweight folks, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker room is much better to grow to 1.2 m.
- in the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They will not enable the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing room can be coordinated in the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately set up additional racks, to which fix sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of the pre-bath depends on the preferences of the proprietor. Sometimes cottagers build larger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing room, equip a recreation room. Indoors you will find benches and a table.
- The complete height of this shower cabin from ground to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can achieve 2.5 m, and even greater. The height in the shower stall will likely be reduced. Section of the space below will have a wooden menu, and the shirt will hang out a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given these variables, on a bit of paper sketches the scheme of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed into its structure.