The outside pool is a superb spot to relax. Another drawback of an outdoor swimming pool would be that the rapid clogging with dust, leaves and other debris. Should you build a pool at a greenhouse in your dacha, the skillet will be protected from the damaging impact of the natural surroundings, and the bathing season may be extended until the start of frost.
Types of greenhouses for a swimming pool
Traditionally organize on a backyard plot pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, but the definition of the type of structure isn’t confined to the choice of covering substance. In the massive amount of evaporation inside the building is constantly kept high levels of humidity. Not every material will https://moyakovka.ru/ be suitable for the framework of the greenhouse. Wood will rot quickly, and black metal is going to be destroyed by corrosion.
The upcoming important choice is your contour. In addition to aesthetics, the greenhouse for the pool has to have the ability to withstand wind loads and a large amount of precipitation.
A lovely and durable pool in the greenhouse at the cabin will get the following kinds:
Semicircular roof layout is easy to make, as polycarbonate is easy to bend.
Deciding on the shape of a polycarbonate shelter depends on the size of the pool, in addition to how many men and women are counted on the resting place.
According to the dimensions of the greenhouse comes in:
The polycarbonate structure is designed simply to protect the water out of clogging, behaving as a cover. Over a small pool often put hinged tops, and large fonts are outfitted with a sliding system.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses equipped with wide doors. Do doorways make sliding, together with the top lift or hinged.
- Polycarbonate and metallic profile for the frame are considered an environmentally friendly material. No chemical odors will accumulate within the greenhouse out of heating the structure below sunlight.
- Polycarbonate cover to the pool is lightweight and durable. If necessary it could be moved to some other location.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Within the greenhouse a greenhouse effect is created. It lowers the high level of water flow from the pool, reduces the risk of reproduction of damaging microflora. The pool beneath the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris flushing.
- Lightweight materials are convenient for self erection of their shield.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has great light permeability. The material is inexpensive and will last up to 10 decades.
- The pool below the shelter will always be clean. No rust will crumble from the stainless profile, and filthy polycarbonate could be easily wiped off with a rag.
Of the disadvantages, there’s one point. Polycarbonate is afraid of strong mechanical effects. To make certain that the shelter isn’t damaged by falling branches, the pool isn’t placed under trees.
Important: To pavilion to your pool for a long time to function, to cover use polycarbonate sheets of thickness not less than 8 mm.
Choosing the Sort of fonts and installation procedures
If we briefly consider how to produce a pool at a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the job starts with the option of size. The fonts must be sufficient for many members of the family to visit in precisely the same time. According to the type of installment of these bowls have been buried, partially embedded or set up on the surface. The latter type may have a frame pool in a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a tiny inflatable bowl. The most dependable is considered a fully buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl below a dome of polycarbonate of two kinds:
A reinforced concrete font is poured directly within the pit. At the base of the pit, a pillow of sand with crushed rock is pumped and a reinforcing mesh is laid. To begin with, the base of the bowl is poured in the mortar. After the concrete hardens, place the formwork to the pouring of their walls. The finished bowl is covered with primer on the outside and tiled, painted or otherwise finished indoors.