Blueprints of stairs, introduced on the web, make it easy to pick the right option. But each home has its own layout features. Therefore, ready-made alternatives might not operate. Yes, also made by his own hands drawing, and which will be set up stairs, will be a unique source of pride of their owner facing relatives, neighbors, friends.
To begin with, ascertain the positioning of their future layout and create the following measurements:
- The elevation of the opening. As the basis is taken the finishing flooring, the first and second floors. The distance from one to another is the essential parameter.
- The diameter of the opening. It should be mentioned that it can have another configuration: by the very popular – rectangular to shaped (circle, oval or alternative non invasive performance). This parameter considerably impacts the selection of design.
- Height in the ceiling to the floor of the first floor. In the future will allow you to compute the height of this passage along with the proper layout and construction of the stairs in the home.
Diagram and drawing of the stairs with measurements in width and height. Draws a scale design of the first floor at a private home. A location is well defined for the start of the staircase, the length of the flight of staircase is marked on the ground. In case the layout of this first floor in the area of the structure has projections, door and window openings, markets, communications, and then they’re drawn in the scheme using a reference to its supporting structures. These stop them from overlapping even in the design phase. The further details and measurements in the program, the fewer problems during installation.
Before Creating a drawing, you should carefully study the building standards for stairs:
- The thickness, width, height of these measures along the whole length of the structure should not change. This ensures the convenience and security of movement;
- The diameter of this stairwell for straight flights of stairs must be from 900 mm, for spiral constructions from 800 mm
- The height of the fence 900-1200 mm.
The depth of a direct step is recommended from 200 to 400 mm (maximum from 250 to 320 mm). For skipped designs on the narrowest aspect of at least 100 mmon the wide to 400 mm, at the middle of 200-250 mm. Overhang of treads up to 50 mm is allowed;
- The height of these measures should be in the scope of 100-180 mm;
- The angle of slope around 45˚;
- If the stairs move straight to the doorway, is outfitted with an additional platform width of at least a meter;
- The recommended amount of measures for one airport – 18 pcs.
- Proper drawings of the staircase to the next floor could be made just on the grounds of those parameters and further calculations. Each type of structure has its own characteristics.
Drawing of the staircase to the second floor
There are several ways to compile layout documentation:
- Independently. Create a calculation and execute staircase drawing simple designs (straight, rotary using a stage ) under pressure for most. More complex options are better left to professionals;
- Programs for stair design. They allow you to make a thorough layout, to receive a visualization of the https://masterprofnastila.ru/ arrangement prior to setup and to make adjustments. Utilizing 3D images you can see the way the stairs will fit into the surrounding inside.
- Ready-made options. Drawings of stairs presented online can be provided with comprehensive detailing and with no. Such projects must be checked for compliance with calculations and building regulations. For advice, it is possible to turn into professionals.